Dec 13, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
3-5 PM (ET); 12-2 PM (PT)
Prequalification programs have been well established, but questions persist for many in how to choose the best subcontractor, and likewise as a subcontractor, how to put in your best effort to get the job. This session will take a deep dive into learning the prequalification process. Learn why some GCs worry about subcontractor failure and how subcontractors can become more comfortable with sharing financial information. Gain insight into best practices your company can implement to make your financial statement picture perfect.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Take steps to make the prequalification process successful in your company’s culture
- Identify the types of information requested and how they are used
- Evaluate companies with successful prequalification processes
- Develop a team approach in selecting the appropriate trade partner/vendor for your projects
- Determine what additional risk mitigation measures should be put in place for certain trade partners/vendors
- Develop open lines of communication among prequalification, preconstruction services, and operations on trade partner performance
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-live program at the Basic Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 2.0 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge.
Earn 2.0 CCIFP Professional Development credits which can be applied to either the General or Construction Knowledge Category.
Who Should Attend?
- General Contractors
- Project Managers
- $75 for CFMA Members
- $105 for Non-Members
CFMA Colleague Discount or Group Discounts
If you are a CFMA member and would like to enroll someone at your company in this course who is not a CFMA member, please contact CFMA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you are interested in registering a group of individuals at your company, please contact CFMA at email@example.com for more information.